Friday, March 14, 2008

San Fransisco Trip (part 1)

Random Stencil

Photo by Aida at Golden Gate Park

She took some more pictures of me in the pink 60's cocktail dress I got there! so pretty. (which i will post in another post)

Aida's tiny hot pink booties!






Bridge By Pagoda



Aida and I




Pagoda in Golden Gate Park




Really old Stone Bridge in Golden Gate Park



I felt a little like Alice in Wonderland wandering around Golden Gate Park.

Surreal and gorgeous place.


Things I Will Do Next Time I Visit San Fransisco







  • Spend more time with Aida and Melissa and my Auntie and Radly




  • Spend more time taking pictures and generally hanging out in Golden Gate Park




  • Get some boutiques to carry my clothing (http://www.blackheartbunny.com/)




  • Spend more time going to places Aida tells me to go with her too




  • Go to an El Salvadorean Bakery (I miss the cookies!)




  • Save money to buy more vintage scores!

No comments: