- Completed various M.A.C. makeup classes
- Completion of Cosmetology program and awaiting State Bored Certification
- Few credits away from A.A. degrees in both Cosmetology and Fashion Design
- Education in clothing selection and visual merchandising in addition to apparel, textile, and jewelry design
- Currently working as an Instructor’s Assistant for College Screen-Printing Class
- Established label Black Heart Bunny (www.blackheartbunny.com) in 2005 and working on launching another line this year
- Have worked with various promoters, photographers, models, hairstylists, makeup artists and boutique owners in producing various fashion and trunk shows for Black Heart Bunny label.
- Experience in working with representatives in buying apparel to embellish for Black Heart Bunny label.
- Experience buying new and vintage clothing for successful online boutique I launched before setting aside to nurture Black Heart Bunny.
- Experience in researching trends and forecasting for both online store and Black Heart Bunny label
- Worked as a stylist and model for www.jamespiatt.com where I was in charge of clothing selection, make-up selection and application, and collaborated with hairstylist on appropriate hairstyle for edgy handbag line
- Experience with both Mac and PC
- Experience in following programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Friday, October 05, 2007
Look what I can do
I am graduating from the Cosmetology program this Friday and therefore updating my resume. This is a list I'm compiling of some of my many, many talents: